Our Education Service helps asylum seekers and refugees to begin or continue their education, get existing qualifications recognised in the UK, and access English language classes. We also assist parents who need help in supporting their children in school.
Our Employment Service offers advice and support for refugees seeking employment or work experience opportunities. We can also offer advice to asylum seekers who are looking for voluntary work while they await status.
“Whatever I am today it’s because of Asylum Welcome. They helped me to find voluntary work, developed my language skills, and prepared my CV. They developed my confidence and awareness about society.”
“Asylum Welcome has been very supportive of me and is like a family to me. I am very grateful to everyone at Asylum Welcome.”
What can we offer?
- An initial meeting to discuss skills, experience, qualifications and aspirations
- Help to access free places to learn English from beginner level through to advanced levels – see the latest classes here
- One-to-one English for those who are unable to attend a college class, are waiting for a place or have specific needs
- Support with applications for university and college
- Help to access funding and scholarships
- Support with dealing with schools
- Assistance with getting existing qualifications recognised in the UK
- Help to apply for training courses
- Job searches
- Help with writing CVs and job applications
- Interview practice
- Help to find volunteer work experience
Do you need help?
Appointments are available on Mondays and Thursdays. To book an appointment, WhatsApp 07762493786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need advice or support then you can phone us on 07762 493786, email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also read about what we do and how to get help in English عربى shqip tetum français پښتو زمانی کوردی اردو فارسی
A short film about the work of the Education Service
If you are one of our partners and wish to refer a refugee to this service then please complete the form attached here.