We offer free, non-judgemental, confidential, one-to-one advice and support for refugees, asylum seekers and vulnerable migrants in Oxfordshire.
If you need urgent help with your asylum claim, housing or money then we can help you.
Who is this for?
Adult asylum seekers, refugees, vulnerable migrants and their families
“[Asylum Welcome were] very efficient, friendly, helping, reliable, trustworthy. They gave me a sleeping bag when I was on the street, a room, and explained about everything. I got a new life here, a feeling of safety, protection, care and love.”
How can we help?
- Advice on the asylum process
- Applying for asylum support
- Housing options, including referrals
- Accessing social services across Oxfordshire
- Domestic abuse support
- Registering children in schools
- Registering with a doctor and accessing healthcare services
- Practical and emotional support, including referrals to mental health and therapeutic services
- Information on international family tracing and family reunification
- Advice at OISC Level 2 Asylum & Protection and Level 1 Immigration
Do you need help?
We are available on Mondays to Fridays, between 9.30am and 4pm. If you need advice or support then you can phone us on 01865 722082, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us on 07784 300683. You can also read about what we do and how to get help in English عربى shqip tetum français پښتو زمانی کوردی اردو فارسی
If you would like to refer someone to our services then please email email@example.com
A short film about the clients and work of the Adult and family service