Could this be the job for you?
- Managing the finances of a dynamic, diverse local refugee organisation that creatively combines public, institutional and contract income to deliver an exciting and growing range of services to refugees, asylum seekers and vulnerable migrants across Oxfordshire.
- Role covers full range of strategic and practical functions.
- Member of senior management team.
- Advising director and board.
- Overseeing contracts, policies, IT and office services.
- Must have accounting qualification, relevant experience and practical, can- do approach.
- Combination of office and home based work by agreement
Please submit your CV and a short covering letter showing how you meet the person spec.
If you can’t make the interview date of 22nd May, please make this clear in the covering letter.