Asylum Welcome is an independent charity. We depend on our donors, Members and other supporters to fund our vital services for asylum seekers, refugees and detainees. We rely on our volunteers to help run the organisation and deliver our vital services.
You can help!
- Show that you care by becoming a member of Asylum Welcome.
- Make a donation to help support our vital services for asylum seekers, refugees and detainees in Oxfordshire.
- Contribute supplies or money to support our Food Cupboard Project, which provides basic groceries for destitute asylum seekers and refugees.
- Share your time and skills as a volunteer.
- Have fun and raise money for Asylum Welcome by organising your own fundraising event, or help organise one of our book sales or the annual appeal.
- Leave a legacy to Asylum Welcome in your Will.
- Set up a Tribute Fund to raise money in a loved one’s name, or make an In Memoriam gift instead of funeral flowers.
- Support our campaigns and advocacy programme by organising an awareness raising event or supporting a local or national campaign.
- Invite an Asylum Welcome Speaker to talk to your group, organisation or school about what forces people to seek sanctuary in the UK and their experiences when they arrive here.
- Encourage your organisation to support Asylum Welcome.
- Inform yourself about the issues.
Thank you to all our supporters, past and present.
“Each of us can choose to do something positive that shows we care” Amy, Advocacy Programme Volunteer