Contact us if you need advice and help, or if you want to get involved
Thank you so much for your offers of support. We really appreciate it.
Please be patient with us as we process requests for volunteering and offers of donations. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you're offering a spare room please contact Host Oxford directly.
Our office reception and phones are open Monday – Friday 9.30am to 4pm.
The Welcome Centre is open 9.30am - 4pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, for a wide range of services.
On Mondays and Thursdays the centre is open for pre-booked appointments only.
The office is on Magdalen Road, just off Iffley Road, beside the Pegasus Theatre.
Unit 7, Newtec Place, Magdalen Road
OX4 1RE, UK
Telephone: 01865 722082
Fax: 01865 792532
Asylum Welcome staff work Monday to Friday and can be contacted by mobile or email if there is no reply at the office number.
Telephone advice for detainees
Telephone advice for detainees is available either on the office number 01865 722082 during opening hours or on the mobile number 07740108550 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Unaccompanied teenagers meet at a youth club on a Tuesday evening. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- email@example.com if you are a detainee at Campsfield Immigration Removal Centre, or you have a question about a detainee.
- firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an asylum seeker or refugee seeking information and advice about your rights, access to local services and community support.
- email@example.com if you are a young asylum seeker or refugee, or you have a question about a young asylum seeker or refugee.
- firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an asylum seeker or refugee who would like help to learn English, attend college or get advice on your education options.
- email@example.com if you would like to know more about our free food and meals, or if you would like to donate food.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for our work with researchers, journalists, politicians and public events. We can only help students if they are local and their research projects match our priorities.
- email@example.com for all volunteering enquiries.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for fundraising enquiries.
- email@example.com for all other enquires.
If you know the member of staff that you wish to contact, please use the following: firstname.lastname@example.org